- Hakim Mosque
- Jameh Mosque
- Menar Jonban (Shaking Minarets)
- Shah Mosque
- Sheikh Lotf Allah Mosque
Palaces and caravanserais
- Ali Qapu (The Royal Palace) – early 17th century
- Talar Ashraf (The Palace of Ashraf) – 1650
- Hasht-Behesht (The Palace of Eight Paradises) – 1669
- Chehel Sotoun (The Palace of Forty Columns) – 1647
- Shah Caravanserai
Old schools (madresse)
- Madreseye Sadr.
- Madreseye Shah (Chahar Bagh School).
- Madreseye Khajoo.
Churches and cathedrals
- Vank Cathedral – 17th century
- Kelisaye Maryam (Maryam Church)
Squares and streets
- Naqsh-e Jahan Square also known as "Shah Square" or "Imam Square" – 1602.
- Meydan Kohne (Old Square)
- Shahshahan Square
- Chaharbagh Boulevard – 1596.
- Chaharbagh-e-khajou Boulevard
- Grand Bazaar, Esfahan
- Shahi Bazaar
The Zayande River starts in the Zagros Mountains, flows from west to east through the heart of Esfahan, and dries up in the Kavir desert.
The bridges over the river include some of the nicest architecture in Esfahan. The oldest bridge is the "Pol-e Shahrestan," which was probably built in the 12th century during the Seljuk period. Further upstream is the "Pol-e Khaju," which was built by Shah Abbas II in 1650. It is 123 metres long with 24 arches, and it also serves as a sluice gate. The next bridge is the "Pol-e Jubi." It was originally built as an aqueduct to supply the palace gardens on the north bank of the river. Further upstream again is the Si-o-Seh Pol or bridge of 33 arches. Built during the rule of Shah Abbas the Great, it linked Esfahan with the Armenian suburb of Jolfa. It is by far the longest bridge in Esfahan at 295 m (967.85 ft).
Other bridges include:
- Pol-e Shahrestan (The Shahrestan bridge) – 11th century.
- Marnan bridge
- Pol-e Khaju(Khaju Bridge) – 1650.
- Si-o-Seh Pol (The Bridge of 33 Arches) – 1602.
- Pol-e-Joui or Choobi (Joui bridge).
- Khosro Agha
- Ali Gholi Agha
- Sheikh Bahaei
Isfahan is unique city. It is an important historical center for main different group of tourists in the domestic and international in the world. The central historical region and the area called Seeosepol (the name of a famous bridge)
- – Naghsheh jahan square – Sheykh Lotfolah Mosque – Imam Mosque – Ali Qapou palace – See-o-se pol bridge – Ghaisarieh bazaar – Ghaisarieh bazaar entrance – Chehel setoon building – Chahar Bagh complex – Jameh Mosque – Hasht Behesht Building – Charhar Bagh school – Ashraf saloon – Khajoo bridge – Flower Garden – Bird park – Waterfall Park – Bozorg bazaar (grand bazaar) – Zargarha bazaar – Honar bazaar – Honar Museum – Rangrazha bazaar – Ferdosi Bridge – Darol shafa bazaar – Shishehgarha bazaar – Mokhels saray – Golshan saray – Haj Karim saray – Kodak Boston – Tofang and shamshir bazaar – Najvan park – Shahrestan Bridge – Safeh park – Folad Takht – Leleh park – Baba Roknoldin cemetery – Shahsheham Boghah – Ghasr Darb – Baghoshkaneh park – Isargarn park – Zalyandeh rood Bostan – Melat Bostan – Aeneh Khaneh Bostan – Abozar bridge – Sadi Booston – Osan commercial complex – Carpet shopping center – Vanak church – Maryam church – Chehel Dokhtaran Monareh – Dardasht Monareh – Sareban Monareh – Shaigh Bahaee public bath – Ghazvineha house – Bait-oll-ham church – Darolziafeh Monareh – Petros house – Darid house – Jewish synagogue – Mesri Mosque – Koshk Darb – Malek Gorestan – Ghazviniha Museum – Lebanon Mosque – Khat Museum – Shohada Museum – Halal Ahmar Museum – Shaikholeslam house – Safa Mosque – Ali Agha public bath/hamam – Jolfa church – Bazi shahr – Atashgah – Monar Jonban – Ghadir cultural complex – Japanese garden – Daeme exhibition – Ibrahim Emam zadeh – Khan Mosque – Ghodsi house – Laleh park – Haghighi house – Baba Ghasam cemetery – Massod Boghaeh – Haronieh Imam Zadeh – Ismeel Imam zadeh – Ahmad Imam Zadeh – Ali Mosque – Malek shahr complex – Hassan Abad bazaar – Jacob church – Marta house – Narsis church – Bidabad bazaar – Soltani complex – Shahzadeghan Bogheh – Mirza Kochek khan park – Ghadir recreational cultural complex
- Atashgah – a Zoroastrian fire temple.
- Buqe'h-ye Ibn-Sina (Avicenna's Dome) – 12th century.
- The Tombs of Nizam al-Mulk & Malek Shah – 12th & 18th century.
- New Julfa (The Armenian Quarter).
- The Bathhouse of Sheikh Bahai.
- Pigeon Towers – 17th century.
- Manar Jonban, a famous minaret